Featured Categories

sheer sunshine

Sunday, April 27, 2014









{ Photo Cred: Kristen Watson }
Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Wedges: Steve Madden ( similar styles here & here )
Purse: Anne Klein


HELLO JUNE & HELLO YOU, thanks for stopping by! I am absolutely IN LOVE with this dress, so what a better way to kick off my blog. ♥ This was one of those finds that I saw in the store and prayed that it would look just as good on as it did on the hanger and I was not disappointed. This light-weight dress is so comfy and perfect for a beautiful summer day like today. I decided to pair it with these killer Steve Madden wedges to dress it up a bit but I think it would look just as awesome with some cute statement sandals like these. Make it perfect just for you! One of my favorite things about this dress is the fact that the top is super stretchy and the back captures the cut-out trend perfectly. These tribal pastel colors are what you are going to want to keep your eye on for this season ladies..simply just makes you look flawless. Now, this dress was quite the find for only $24.99 at Burlington Coat Factory..I had no idea that they had such cute finds for so cheap. Like where have I been?!? And lets just throw out there that this purse is awesome and goes with ANYTHING ( I literally take it everywhere I go)! Anywho, have a fabulous day beautiful people and keep checking in because I have lots of awesome stuff lined up!


xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment