Featured Categories

winter wish list

Tuesday, November 25, 2014




My LIST:
1.Sweater Dress
2. Kendra Scott "Mother of Pearl" Deily Drops
3.Kate Spade 'gramercy grand' Watch
4.Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise Tote
5. Booties
6. Nude Lipstick
7.Naked Eyeshadow pallet 


SHOP MY LIST ♥


Christmas is right around the corner so it is time that you start making your wish list. These are just a few items that I have had my eye on all year long...but you know these are just a few! If you've had your eye on any of these babies I have attached an easy shopping list for you! All you need to do is send the link over to your special someone and they can shop right from miss.priss {whoohoo}! My top item would have to be this naked pallet from urban decay! I have been putting off getting it for a while now, sticking to my drug store brands...but I want to step it up! Dear Santa..cough..cough.(;

I just went shopping for my Thanksgiving feast,
so you know there will be some yummy treats up soon!


xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment