Featured Categories

My Current Lip Obsessions

Monday, April 24, 2017


I feel like the secret to completing any makeup look is finishing it off with the right product on your lips. You know...the ones that make you wanna lay a big one on your honey to mark your territory! I also think that having a variety of these quality products in your bag is just as important. Let me share with you why these goodies made the top of my list and why they should be on yours too!(:

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss: 
This has been my go-to lip gloss for about three years now. I first got this in a birthday box from Ulta and have not been able to put it down ever since! The cost is only about 18 bucks and will seriously last you forever! It has a natural lip plumping formula in it that leaves your lips looking full and feeling magical instantly. I would like to warn you though this one is sticky, so you better watch out!

Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner:
I recently received this little baby complimentary from my friends at Kat Von D/Influenster and instantly fell in love! I have never really been a lip liner kind of gal, but I had been on the search for a good one that I would be able to easily transition into without breaking the bank. I really think that this was the answer. They sent over the Lolita shade and I don't think I will be switching to another one anytime soon...It was meant to be!! It lasts all day without leaving my lips dry and blends perfectly with my other favorite products already in my routine. BONUSEverlasting Lip Liner is completely free of animal-derived ingredients, YAY!

Kiehl's Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo:
Okay, so you may be catching on that I am mildly obsessed with all things Kiehl's...Ooops(: Well let's add one more thing onto this list shall we? I can not get enough of their new Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo! These little sticks pack a powerful punch by not only keeping your lips protected with SPF 25, but by also including amazing ingredients like Lemon Butter and Coconut Oil. 
BONUS: 100% of Kiehl's net profits up to $25,000 from the sale of this set will benefit Bright Pink for breast health education programs.

Shop these goodies now and make your lips kissable for summer!




Xo, Priss



No comments:

Post a Comment