Featured Categories

sebastian trilliant

Thursday, June 19, 2014


{ Photo Cred: Kristen Watson }
SHOP: Sebastian Trilliant

So if you are like me and are constantly styling your hair this product is a MUST! It is a little more pricey than some of the other brands but it will last and keeps your hair looking and feeling healthy! I Just spray a few squirts a inches away from my hair before I start to style. You can also spray on damp hair before you blow dry. My favorite part is that it has an amazing scent (am i the only one who loves the smell of hair spray..?) and HAS SPARKELS!! How can you go wrong there?? So be sure to shake it up before you get to spraying. 

Here's to a beautiful hair day!

xoxo, priss


♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment