Featured Categories

color me happy

Friday, June 13, 2014





{Photo Cred: Kristen Watson}

Top: Ruby Rd.
Leggings: Hot Kiss
Shoes: Coach and Four {also loving these & these}
Sunnies: Kenneth Cole

TGIF!! Seriously. What a better way to celebrate your busy week and the weekend than with these crazy colors. I think it is true that color really does brighten up your day. I am seriously loving these leggings by Hot Kiss because for 1. I mean look how fun they are 2. They are by far the MOST comfortable leggings I have ever owned..even better than my VS ones ( opps, did I just say that?). Okay now to these shoes...a must have for your summer closet collection. So, keep on the look outs for these babies this summer because i don't plan on pushing them aside anytime soon.

Happy Friday Beauties!

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit especially those colorful leggings! How fun!

    ReplyDelete