Featured Categories

Happy Fathers Day

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Today is Fathers Day and I wanted to spend a little time to thank this wonderful man for making me the person that I am today



My dad is my number one fan, best friend and role model (one cool dude). As I look back at my life its hard to find somewhere where he hasn't impacted me tremendously. I can not thank him enough for teaching me many of the important things in life and one of the most important is happiness. He taught me to live every single day like it was going to be my last, and boy does he do that every day. He continues to show me that if you are motivated and dedicated you can accomplish ANYTHING in life.We understand each other in a way that no one can and we have a bond that no one in this world could break. I am and will always be a daddy's girl.

Be grateful for every moment that you have with your dads because you never know what could happen. My dad came down with a life threatening neurological disease earlier this year and we weren't sure what the outcome would be. Thankfully the doctors were able to find out what had happened to him and nurse him back to where he is today! Go checkout the story I did on what happened { here }. Moral of the story is that this fathers day I am thankful to be able to spend it with my dad.

Today I want to say Happy Fathers Day to my dad and to all the other dads out there, Ya'll Rock!!

What did you do this fathers day?

Don't forget to show your dad how much you love him, not just today but everyday!

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

1 comment: