Featured Categories

Kaleidoscope

Friday, June 27, 2014




{ Photo Cred: Kristen Watson }

Dress: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: Icing {similar here}
Shoes: Fergie Footwear {similar here

A Little black dress is always nice but sometimes you have to mix it up and put a little color into your wardrobe. A kaleidoscope is described as a mirror filled object that reflect light to create colorful patterns. Today's look is inspired from this. To look at your life like a kaleidoscope, exploring all the different things that make you well..You! This dress is so versatile that you could dress it up for a date night {like i did} or you can throw on some cute sandals and look super awesome running around town! My favorite part about this dress though is the POCKETS!! I didn't even realize it even had them until after I bought it and wore it {winning}! Anyways, I can't decide if I should where this tomorrow to dinner with my boyfriend for our one year? What do you think? Keep posted because I am going to share where we went, what I decided to ware and the presents {best part}!

TGIF Loves

xoxo, priss


♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, will forward to my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete