Featured Categories

vacay celebration

Friday, July 4, 2014

So if you have been wondering where I've been this past week I have been in vacay celebration mode! This past weekend was my boyfriend and my one year anniversary and well...we went all out!

 This is a long and exciting post so get ready!!

First Stop: Dallas, TX

Starting in Dallas, Tx with dinner at the Five Sixty {how many feet we were from the ground! AHH} Wolfgang Puck. It was seriously SO romantic and AMAZING! {props to my man..he spoils me}. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the view was breathtaking...I never realized how amazing Dallas was until I saw it from that high up!
Isn't he so handsome?
I adore this pic because he was so excited.
...But I mean can you blame him? This chocolate souffle was TO DIE!

What I Wore:
Dress: Ross // Heels: Lime Light// Purse: Tori Burch// Earrings: Swarovski {similar here}
A perfect little black dress is a necessity in any girls closet and what a better night to bust it out then a romantic date night with that special someone! I felt so pretty standing next to my love on our special night over looking the town and to me a color pop is almost a MUST! My necklace that I got from Colton made the entire outfit complete! I am never taking it off!! {good thing he got insurance}

What He got Me:
{Diamonds are a girls best friend right?!}


 Find out what DIY gift I made him later this week!


Next Stop: SAN ANTONIO, TX
Remember the Alamo? You can't go to San Antonio and not get this pic or that ^ one.

 What I wore:

Top: Ross// Skirt: Pac Sun (old)// Sandals: Trends// Purse: Tori Burch// Sunnies: Kennith Cole
It was pretty hot when we were on the river walk but that doesn't mean you stop looking fab does it? I love this skirt from Pac Sun because its sheer fabric and slits on the side combined kept me cool. The slits also gave me the perfect opportunity to show off these awesome gladiator sandals. I am pretty obsessed with them! Oh, and a vacay rule...NEVER forget your sunnies!

Next Stop: Galveston, TX

 Before we even got to the hotel we went straight to Moody Gardens! This place is a must if you are going to be in Galveston. It has several different attractions for anyone, but my favorite part was the rainforest pyramid! I am a HUGE animal lover so you might see why I loved it so much {can you blame me?}

 Colton said this was him and I....can you guess who is who?
We also went fishing! I usually am an observer but this time I decided to live on the edge and fish with the boys {Colton and his dad}. On my very first cast I caught a catfish and on my second cast I caught A SHARK{no really...I really caught a shark}!! Don't worry we let them all back into the ocean but man...it was a rush!

Here are some of our catches for the day....
I would say we did pretty well! 
&&Colton is being patriotic and such{Happy 4th}


WHEEW! We had so so much fun celebrating but we are also happy to be home with our puppies! It is great to have someone to share memories with and I must say that I am one lucky girl. Life is all about what you make it, so even if you can't go somewhere far this summer there are plenty of things to do all around you! Where are you going to go?

Happy Forth of July America!

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment