Featured Categories

Black and White Sweetness

Monday, July 7, 2014






{ Photo Cred: Kristen Watson }

Top: Ross {similar here}
Skort: Deb
Earrings: Forever 21(old)
Shoes: Lime Light at Rack Room Shoes
Clutch: Tory Burch

Lets start off this week with something a little sweet. I wanted to get everything at this cute little candy shop but I had to resist..even though every once and a while it is okay to have a cheat day. Even from your favorite closet pieces. When I first saw this skort I wasn't sure what to think because I haven't worn one in like ever! But it quickly grew on me and I knew I couldn't pass it up..especially because the price too good to leave behind. I can never pass up a good deal or a pattern as awesome as this.

I did a story on this candy shop that you can check out  here !

Have a sweet week loves

xoxo, priss


♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png -

No comments:

Post a Comment