Featured Categories

accented elegance

Friday, July 25, 2014





                             
 { Photo Cred: Kristen Watson }

Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: SAHARA {similar here}
Earrings: thrifted {similar here}

Once again..I don't think there is anything better than a maxi dress when you still want to look fab but don't feel like being uncomfortable. I absolutely adore this maxi! Its aztec style, high waisted accent waistband really sets it apart from the rest. An everyday elegant look is accomplished today and now it is time to get some more things accomplished. I move in exactly a week from today so you better believe I am one busy girl. A perk is that I get to go shopping...so I think I will be able to handle the stress (; Plus, ALOT of new DIY's for the new house coming soon!

TGIF Loves

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment