Featured Categories

Boho glam

Monday, July 21, 2014






                                                          { Photo Cred: Kristen Watson }  

Headband: Styles for less
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Cello Jeans {similar here}
Sandals: Trends {similar here}
Bangle: Styles for less 
Earrings: Indian Reservation {similar here}

Well it is Monday and time to have a little glam sesh here on Miss.Priss. I am loving this entire boho glam look because for 1. It is SUPER comfy & 2. It is perfect for an everyday girl on the run (if you're like me). Now, I am all about working hard but what is that without being able to play too? Always remember that you can look great doing both! I hope I can inspire you that anything is possible if you believe it can happen!

One of my favorite quotes EVER:
"She believed she could, so she did"
You can do ANYthing you put your mind too, If you believe in yourself

I think I have a tie between my headband and these shoes {obsessing}...for my favorite part of this look.
Which is your fav?
(also go and vote for your favorite part about miss.priss in the side bar,
so I know what YOU want to see more of!)
it is right over there ---->

Have a wonderful Monday

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 



No comments:

Post a Comment