Featured Categories

color addiction

Friday, July 18, 2014





{ Photo Cred: Kristen Watson }

Jacket: GAP
Dress: Ross
Necklace: Versona accessories
Bracelet: Clair's {similar here}
Shoes: Shasa {similar here }

I am addicted to this outfit almost as much as I am coffee..{that's a LOT}. With so many different colors to choose from on these awesome wedges I had to go with pink for the dress color...duh! Plus, you can never go wrong with a denim jacket purchase because you can nearly wear it all year long {plus+}. With all the hussel and bussel going on in my life I had to take a few minutes for some "me" time so I had to feed my color and coffee addiction all in one stop.

Happy Fashion Friday Loves

xoxo, priss


♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment