Featured Categories

Tough as Nails

Thursday, July 17, 2014






Who has time to mess with around with nail polishes that you have to wait to dry and then they chip within a week. Last week I told you about the Jamberry nail wraps and promised I would have another alternative this week so, here it is! My mom { that cutie in the background } actually works in one of the best salons in my hometown so when I am home I get to catch up on all the latest beauty trends. This one, however, is one of my favorites. These Shellac colors truly do make your nails super tough. I chose the Cocoa color to kick off summer because it really does go with ANYTHING & I don't know about you but during the summer I wear different colors all the time. If you need a product that is sure to not disappoint you this summer this is one I would recommend. But be sure to see your nail tech to remove this product because if you do not remove right, you could temporarily damage your nail beds (and you worked too hard to make them pretty). So, get out there and do whatever you want because you are tough as nails (;

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment