Featured Categories

Let's get this school year started already!

Monday, August 25, 2014

{let's just say coffee was a MUST}


My first day of school outfit choice {always a hard decision}&& let's just reflect how cute Bandit is(:
Dress: Styles For Less // Lace under-top: Styles For Less // Backpack: Swiss Gear // Sandals: Bandolino

SOME OF MY BACK TO SCHOOL FAVS♥

My whole life going back to school has always been about my new wardrobe and what matching school supplies I got. Don't get me wrong I still love that aspect BUT college is a bit different. Now, going into my third year at the University of North Texas the starting of a new school year means so much more! I have worked so incredibly hard to be where I am today I feel like I need time to take a few deep breaths so I can take in all of the opportunities that have been given to me this school year. I am a woman who truly believes she can do it all, and dang it I will try my best to do just that. The question is...am I crazy or just motivated? I think the answer may be a little bit of both..haha(:

I am excited to share my journey with you this year & would love you to share your's with me!
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!

Make it one heck of a good year

xoxo, priss

No comments:

Post a Comment