Featured Categories

pesto basil mozzarella chicken

Tuesday, November 18, 2014



ONLY  4 INGREDIENTS?....YES WAY!
All you need is..
1. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
2. Basil Pesto
3. Roma Tomatoes
4. Mozzarella Cheese

 PREPARE IN MINUTES.Trim your chicken breast and lay them in a glass baking dish.  Spread about 1-2 tablespoons of prepared pesto . Slice 1-2 roma tomatoes into 1/2″ thick slices and lay them on top of the pesto.  Sprinkle mozzarella over the whole thing. Bake at 400˚F for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.




YUMM.



I prepared this with an instant pasta side and some garlic bread but you can dress it up however you choose! I felt a bit like Betty Crocker in my kitchen while I was preparing this for Colton and I, but this was so simple and took nearly no time at all! As you start gearing up for the cold weather this season put this recipe on your cookbook to do list {trust me on this one!}

I PROMISE I have more yummy treats coming to Miss.Priss very soon so stay tuned ♥

snuggle up & stay warm my loves

xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment