Featured Categories

A TEXAS WINTER | BLACK&WHITE STYLE

Saturday, December 12, 2015








Photo Credit//Colton Camp
Dress: Charlotte Russe {similar here & 30% off}  | Boots: Target {similar @ target here} | 
Earrings: Earth Bound {also styled in this post} | Purse: Tommy Hilfiger 

Is it really winter or do I just live in Texas?! Seriously, my favorite part of the "winter" season is getting to switch my closet over to the overwhelmingly comfy side. However, here in the lone star state we never really got the chance to dig in the middle side of our fall collections because the weather has seriously been so crazy! 

&&Speaking of CRAZY,this semesters has seriously been one of the most overwhelming for me. From school to work and life I was blessed with so many amazing opportunities that have helped me grow so much as a person. I am currently working on some really exciting projects and I can't wait to share with you all. Especially because one of my main new years resolutions is to re-connect with my blog. I have missed sharing my experiences with all of you and am seriously committing back to my roots.

This little black and white combo is such an easy everyday look that will have people jealous. I got this dress last year and it has not lost any of its charm. I love that I can dress it up with black tights and booties or give it a more casual look like this one! Black and white NEVER goes out of style!

Hope your holidays are nothing but fabulous!

Come Back soon, because I will have some of the 
best stocking stuffer ideas coming very soon!


xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png







No comments:

Post a Comment