Featured Categories

HOWDY CHRISTMAS | SUEDE + PLAID + FRINGE

Sunday, December 27, 2015







photography | colton camp

shirt: old navy (several options here) | skirt:old navy | boots: naughty monkey
boot socks: steve madden | ear rings: kendra scott | watch: fossil (similar here)

[old navy site is 60% off and an extra 30% off with online code "ENJOY"]

This year did not disappoint and I could NOT have asked for a better holiday with friends and family. Colton and I were so excited to share Christmas with so many of our loved ones for the third year in a row!!! Time seriously is just flying by--2015 was filled with so many amazing milestones, accomplishments and numerous challenges that made us so much stronger. We are also excited to start 2016 by traveling to Los Angeles, California because Colton has NEVER been {say whaaaa}!! I am hoping to land a job out there when I graduate so he wants to check it out too (:

I don't know about anyone else but my mom and I always go shopping for my Christmas presents and then I have to act surprised on Christmas morning when we open  gifts. It is how we have done it for years and it has actually worked out pretty well. This entire outfit was one of my favorite Christmas gifts this year...especially these naughty monkey knee high fringe boots!! You better believe I am going to be wearing these ALL the time(:

You know you live in Texas when you are wearing 
an outfit like this on Christmas day and are completely comfortable.

What was your favorite present this year?
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas ♥

xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment