Featured Categories

SOUTHERN GIRL IN LA | DAY ONE

Thursday, January 14, 2016








Dress: Old Navy | Flats: Old Navy (out of stock, similar here)
Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Earrings: Kendra Scott | Purse: Old Navy (ONLY $19)

Can you believe that nearly my ENTIRE outfit is from Old Navy?
They have some awesome sales going on and some really cute basics for winter...
Oh and I am OBSESSING over these flats(:

20% off all online orders with code BIGSAVER

more details on our trip further down...



^^YUMMMM--we went to visit the "Bubba Gump" restaurant on the Santa Monica Pier and it was D-to-the-LISH and had the coolest view of the beach and amusement park that is also on the pier^^


Guys...Colton and I actually got some time to head out of Texas and travel all the way to the east cost to Los Angeles, California. OMGEE, It was seriously a BLAST!! In today's post I decided to fill you in on one of our days in the big city. Although, our motive to make the trip was to explore the housing and work opportunities that were out there before I started to apply for internships or jobs, we were able to have A LOT of fun! I have been to L.A.numerous times but wanted to make sure that Colton got the full tourist experience so we decided to start the day on Hollywood Blvd. We got to check out lots of cool stuff and even saw something that I have NEVER seen the process of on the walk of fame.(more details to come in a youtube video) Now, today wasn't the only day that we headed out to the beach but it was one of my favorite parts of the entire trip by far!! I mean...can you tell? lol

Stay tuned later on this week for more details on our road trip!

xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png

2 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Also, I have those shoes! And they're totally my new favorites :)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete