Featured Categories

SOUTHERN GIRL IN LA | DAY TWO

Saturday, January 16, 2016











photo cred: colton camp
tank: texas turquoise boutique | jacket: texas turquoise boutique | purse: calvin klien (old)
joggers: indigo rein (sold out) similar at love culture | shoes: adidas | earrings: kendra scott

HAAAY, day two of my southern girl in LA series is here! Today we were on the more comfy side on the style scale because there was a lot of walking involved. We got a chance to check out one of the coolest spots (in my opinion) LA has! We went to the Grove and to the Farmers Market. Although, Christmas was well over with they still had their gigantic tree and decorations up which I LOVED (Christmas is one of my favorite holidays!!) With the two hour difference from Texas coffee was a MUST to keep me up to speed with the California life style...which I may have to get used too...(;

This trip was so eye opening to me because it was my first time to travel to this big city without my Dad! Instead I was the one showing it off to Colton...{does this mean I am growing up?!?!} but I think I did a pretty good job. The only thing we realized was how truly expensive it would be for our wallets if we did make the move, we are clearly spoiled here in Texas!! However, sometimes you have to take a little risk in order to follow your dreams.

I hope you all enjoyed these post and tune in for the vlog of our trip (i'm working on it now!!).

Hope you all have a sweet Saturday(:
p.s. Isn't Colton getting good at this picture thing? props babe♥

xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png

1 comment:

  1. Your shirt is too cute!! Love your outfit :)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete