Featured Categories

DIY | SPLATTER PAINT ART

Saturday, January 30, 2016







Do you ever feel like sometimes your craft ideas are too intense and often just sit on your Pintrest board just WAITING to be EXPLORED? ME TOO! When I am in the craft store (mostly Hobby Lobby) I look at SOO MANY THINGS and say, "are you serious...I can do that" and then I try to do it and I end up spending WAY more money than it was in the first place and it is no where nearly as cute as the original!! Seriously...this happens to me more often than not!! EXCEPT for this project. I saw a painting that was almost identical to these, but no where near my price range..(I am a broke college student...HELLO!!) so I did what I always do and tried to do it myself...and it WORKED!

all i needed was:
1.) three canvases (choose whatever size you like)
2.) assorted colored paint (I used black and gold)
3.) fork to splatter with
4.)ability to have FUN

(**note: let paint dry for at least 24 hours before hanging up on wall**)
Good luck & happy DIY day to YOU!!

xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment