Featured Categories

BOHO CHIC | FRINGE+PRINTS

Tuesday, February 2, 2016






photos//colton camp
Romper: Runway Seven (sold out but similar style here )// Boots: Naughty Monkey// 
Earrings: Earth Bound Trading Co. (not listed online, but also lovin these)

I have come to the conclusion that senior-itis is a REAL THING! Guys...this semester has already been so absolutely insane and we are only in week three...yes you heard right...two weeks are already in the dust. I am feeling a little bitter sweet about it all. This semester I am taking some elective courses that sounded interesting to me, starting my very OWN SHOW (OMG..OMG..OMG), {{stay up to date with it by liking the Facebook page, here}}, starting my you tube channel Priscilla Presley, and trying to get my life together before possibly moving this summer...yep it is a little cray cray if you ask me! I have to give a shout out to all of my friends and family for always keeping me grounded through it all and letting me know when I need to give myself a break..seriously have no idea where I would be without you all. 

OKAY...enough about that, lets chat about this outfit...shall we?(: OBSESSED WITH IT. I know you may be thinking what is this girl wearing in January, is she out of her mind?!? This Texas weather has been so crazy beautiful this weekend, I had no other choice than to bring out this romper from Runway Seven that conveniently went perfect with my favorite boots (funny how that works out sometimes). Colton and I had fun out at the park taking these pics too but I couldn't not share the video below that one of my friends showed me over the weekend that pretty well describes the life of a blogger and her boyfriend (or hubby)...thanks babe...(:

Hope you enjoy this video 
& comment below if you can relate!

xoxo, priss

♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png


No comments:

Post a Comment