Featured Categories

VALENTINES DAY| EDGY CHIC LOVE

Thursday, February 18, 2016








photog: colton camp
--location: klyde warren park, dallas--

tank: thrift store  // bralette: jazzy jems boutique // jeans: tj maxx // 
booties: target (out of stock) shop similar here// purse: old navy same style here //
 bracelet: stella and dot // pom key chain: styles for less


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentines weekend filled with lots of love! I am so so lucky to constantly feel surrounded by this crazy feeling of LOVE(: I know that it is something that should never be taken for granted. This valentines day I was able to spend it with some of the most important people in my life. My boyfriend and I started the morning WAY too early for this bed lover. We got up early to do one of his favorite activities...FISHING. Am I the only girl who will NOT touch the bait?!?! AMEN! After we didn't even catch a minnow we packed up and started getting ready to head out to Dallas to go to the Perot Museum (I have been wanting to go for FOREVER..forever..ever) and Klyde Warren park. Seriously the best time ever, both are a must on a Dallas to do bucket list...promise. We ended our day by heading to my parents house to take on my Moms birthday celebrations, cookout style. {happy birthday momma} she is a valentines baby..how cute right?

All I can say is that I am one lucky girl to be surrounded by so many amazing people that truly love and care about me. I have already been reminded this year how things can change so quickly when you are least expecting it. I have learned to love the ones you are with at all times and be thankful for the time you get with them.

Remember that valentines day is just a day and to let the ones that you love know that you love them every single day!

p.s. thank you colton for making me feel super special all day

XOXO, priss
♥stay connected♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment