Featured Categories

THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT | CINCO DE MAYO COLOR POP

Thursday, May 5, 2016




check it out, check it out
top: texas turquoise boutique//jeans: ross//
heels: BCBG generation (similar here)//sunnies: styles for less (get similar ones here only $12)





HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! I can not believe that it is already May 5th...this year is seriously flying by SO FAST! With the month of May comes a lot of changes in my life: graduation, vacations and new beginnings. The favorite question for people to ask recently is, "What are the big plans after graduation?", the answer that I really am not too sure about yet. I think the hard part for the crazy planner in me is not knowing what is going to happen.

However, I'M GOING TO MEXICO. (wow, what a transition right?) Colton and I are going on a seven day cruise to Cozumel and Progresso, Mexico the day after graduation. Colton has actually never been on a cruise before so he is extra pumped. After our vacation it is straight back to reality. As of now, I will be starting my internship in Dallas and he will be in the middle of EMT school (so proud of him!) There are so many changes coming but I am learning to take things one day at a time!! All I am saying is I just have to make it through finals week and I will be walking across that stage in no time!!

I am thinking that I am going to have to take this ADORABLE tank down to the coast...what do you think? I got it from texas turquoise boutique 

P.S If you have been on a cruise before, give us some ideas on what we HAVE to do!!

XOXO, priss
♥stay connected♥


 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment