Featured Categories

Vlogging In L.A. Part 1

Friday, August 12, 2016









Hey there FAM! SO happy you stopped by to check out my vlogging experiences while in Los Angeles, California. This is a series that I created on my YouTube channel in order to document my progress on a weekly basis. I am still trying to figure out how to navigate this amazing city but am going to figure it out with all of YOU! I am telling you what I am doing at my internship with Extra and all of the fun events I am going too--PLUS I am including three tips each each that will help you land your dream internship like I did. Please subscribe to my channel to stay up to date with all of my vlogs and comment with any of your questions!!

I am so thankful to have these platforms to share my life experiences at such an exciting time!

XOXO, priss

No comments:

Post a Comment