Featured Categories

Everyday Makeup Routine

Sunday, August 14, 2016



My makeup routine is pretty much the same on a daily basis...like most of us. While trying to keep a simple and natural look everyday, I like to use these products because they haven't done me wrong yet!

I feel that within the past year I am seriously upgraded my makeup bag with some amazing products. Many think that you have to spend an arm & a leg to have "good" makeup but that is so not the case. My bag is a unique mixture of both name brand and drug store products that are easy to keep up with on a budget.

Makeup Bag:
Foundation: Kat Von D (light--46)
Concealer: Pur (disappearing act--light)
Translucent: NYX (High Definition Translucent)
Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (light)**favorite**
Highlighter: Urban Decay (after glow SIN)
Eye Brow:Anastasia DIP BROW POMADE (soft brown)
Eye Shadow: Urban Decay NAKED 3
Eye Liner: L'Oreal Telescopic (black)

Check out my video below where I go through the entire process of my everyday makeup routine (that only takes 10 minutes MAX)!



xoxo, priss

No comments:

Post a Comment