Featured Categories

Best spots to go in Las Vegas

Sunday, January 22, 2017


1. Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub
I recently went to Vegas and spent an entire day at the Marquee! Considering that I went in the middle of winter I never thought I would be able to party in my swim suit, but I did. When you imagine a crazy good time in Vegas this is the spot to go! It is number one on the list for a reason.

2. Omnia Nightclub
Once you have spent all day at the Marquee, go to your hotel and take a nap so you can spend the rest of your night at Omnia. It is located in Caesars Palace so you already know it is going to be upscale and a good time. This place is HUGE inside and has a massive chandelier that moves with the music. The drinks are a little pricey but the atmosphere alone is totally worth it.


3.Fremont Street Experience
When I went to Vegas for my first time I stayed at the Golden Nugget on Fremont Street and had a blast without ever going to the strip. I would say if you are going to Vegas and want to have fun without dealing with all of the huge crowds - you should hang out here! There is usually always something going on and A LOT to look at!

4.The Fountains of Bellagio
This is something that is always fun to watch no matter how many times you have been to Vegas! If walking around the strip is going to be part of your trip, you do not want to miss this.

5.Drai's After hours 
If you are going to be arriving to Vegas pretty late at night or just don't feel like the party needs to end- don' worry! When they say that Vegas is the city that never sleeps, they mean it! This club opens at 1:00 am and stays open until 10:00 am!



No comments:

Post a Comment