Featured Categories

23 Random Facts About Me

Tuesday, March 21, 2017




1. I love to go on hikes and new adventures.
2. My idols: Ellen & Oprah
3. I have never traveled outside of the U.S. (except a cruise port in Mexico). I am dying to visit Europe, Switzerland and Australia 
4.  I LOVE seafood! If I could eat fish and/or sushi everyday of my life I would..
5. If I didn't work in media I think I would own my own boutique. I have always been obsessed with the idea and still think I may try(:
6. Fall is my favorite time of year.
7. Iced caramel macchiato is my go-to Starbucks drink
8. I am the youngest child
9. I was in my first television commercial when I was four years old.
10. I am obsessed with doing puzzle's in my free time 
11. My go-to ice cream flavor is coffee or rocky road
12. I am THE WORST at texting people back in a timely manner (I apologize in advance)
13. I am also known for never having my phone charged...although I have gotten better!
14. I have won two Lone Star Emmy's
15. If you want to win my heart just buy me a bag of milk chocolate Lindor truffles 
16. Pastel pink is my favorite color
17. I am named after Elvis Presley's ex-wife and I got to meet her last year.
18.  I am one of those girls that switches her radio from country to rap at least 5 time on the way to work
19. I am a one cup of coffee type
20. I have two adorable dogs. They don't live with me right but will be moving here within the next couple of months.
21. One of my resolutions this year is to learn how to surf
22. I DO NOT mess with bugs
23. Favorite quote: She Believed She Could, So She Did <3 

Well, there you go - 23 facts about me in celebration of my 23 years of life. Cheers to many more!

xxx, Priscilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment