Featured Categories

Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Masque | Beauty Fav

Monday, March 27, 2017


This week my beauty product fav is one of my serious addictions. I somehow just recently found out about the Kiehl's brand and have been trying to get my hands on as many as possible ever since. That is why this week I wanted start off my 'beauty fav' series by highlighting one of their best products I have gotten so far.

This turmeric and cranberry seed energizing radiance masque is the perfect product to give your skin that extra boost if you have noticed it has seemed a bit dull lately. While this is not an everyday product, I do recommend adding into your skin routine about once a week. I have done this for about four months now and have not only noticed a difference in my skins appearance but the texture has gotten much smoother too. I also love that this masque is fairly inexpensive at $32/container -considering that a little really does go a long way. All you need to do is add a thin layer to your already cleansed face and wait 10 minutes before washing off - that's it! It is just that easy to TREAT YO'SELF.

    SHOP HERE: 



Let me know what you think below!

xx, Priscilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment