Featured Categories

Lancome Pore Minimiser Primer | Beauty Fav

Monday, August 21, 2017


This primer has been the yin to my yang. The peanut butter to my jelly. The flip to my flop. (ok..you get it, i'm done)

But seriously...I want to start by saying this is NOT an ad at all - I just really love this product! This good stuff is a staple in my makeup routine and one I would never want to live without again. I have naturally oily skin, so it was a process trying to find a face primer that would actually help my foundation stay on all day without getting over powered by the oil on my face. I have yet to find any other product to do that quite like this one. That is a big reason why this baby landed on my beauty fav list! It gives you an instant pore-less look with only a tiny drop. Although it does range on the more expensive side ($38), it is totally worth every penny!

Buy Here: Lancome pore minimiser primer

What is your favorite face primer?

XO, Priscilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment