Featured Categories

Kindness | Words I Live By

Thursday, August 17, 2017



Hey guys! I decided to start a new series called ''Words I Live By", but let me start out by explaining what the heck this is. I feel that we (I) go through our day to day lives not realizing the energy that we are putting out into the world, ultimately shaping the perception of how other people view  us. While I do agree that we shouldn't base our lives on what other people think about us, I do think we should stop and think about how we can positively give off energy to affect how we feel about ourselves. This intern putting us in charge of how other people see us....not how they think we are! This little series will highlight words each week that I try to live my life by. I am eager to hear what you guys think and connect!! Too deep? No worries, let's just dive right in!

Today I wanted to start with one of the number one words I try to live by everyday...KINDNESS! While this may seem kinda simple, let's take a moment and dig deeper....




Image result for kindness definition
This one simple word can do so many things. It can change someones day, save someones life and form relationships within seconds. It is truly an incredible thing! I think that kindness is really something that we all have inside of us and something that we can share with people every single day! With everything going on in the world today (it can get a little cray cray at times) each one of us [together] can take over the world. I hate for people to ever think that their words or actions are not valuable, because (WOAH) they really are! The fact that one single action can change someones life FOREVER is something that we should all be aware of. Take this for example: You know how you always remember the people who go out of their way to do something nice for you; (ie) asking how you are doing (and really meaning it), holding the door open for you, handwritten thank you card ? Okay, well...those are the people that are trying to live a life of kindness. Each day reflect on these people and slowing start to create your close inner circle. I like to surround myself with kind people..no brainer right? Well, just like we are what we eat..(cough cough...doughnut, pizza, avocado..) we are who we surround ourselves with too. If you feel like KINDNESS is a way that you want to live your life, surround yourself with kind people and the rest will follow! it is just as simple as that. Do all things with kindness and the world will be yours!



How do you live a life of kindness? Let me know and let's be friends(: 
XOXO, Priss 

No comments:

Post a Comment