Featured Categories

The Self-Love, Non-Negotiable Ritual That Can Change Your Life

Sunday, April 8, 2018



Can I be honest? Adulting is hard - really fun, but not a walk in the park. I think it is funny to even consider yourself as such a thing as an "adult" - don't you? If I have learned anything about myself during this part of my life, it is to just ride the waves and enjoy what life has to offer. I have come to realize that although it is easy to get caught up in what we are supposed to be doing (drowning in a wave 3 ft under, gasping for air), that we lose sight in what we actually want (riding the surf).

The moment that you start living your life for you and not for what someone else believes that you should be - this is where your life will drastically change and you will be riding high on cloud nine and oozing with confidence in yourself.
 
I have always been a pretty confident person, but honestly there are some times that I felt like the least confident person in the world. I recently went through one of those moments and felt like I could not get out. I was feeling like I wasn't keeping up with what other people where expecting of me. I started to feel like there was nothing that I could do right because everything felt so wrong! I was relying on other people to make me feel confident and not even looking for it within myself. WRONG MOVE, Priscilla! After this most recent "episode" I think I came to a life changing moment. I realized the power of me. I am not even kidding when I say it was like a lightbulb just went off in my brain. I realized that the only person that is in a 100% control of my life is ME! I realized that only I am in control of the way things make me feel and only I am responsible for the situations that I am in. I realized that  I had to give myself back the control in my life, there was no other option. Once I did, I was immediately rewarded with the results (life changing). I had to dig deep and realized how awesome I truly am. Not in a cocky way or anything but in a way of self love. I ridded myself of any negative energy that came my way and started to only let positive energy into my life. It is so freeing and I truly feel as though I am glowing from the inside out.
Image may contain: text

Sounds fantastic, right? Well I am here to tell you that you can feel this same way!! Yes, YOU! It is time to take back control from whoever holds control over you - whom ever that may be! It is time to take away the power that you have given them and collect it back for yourself. It is time to give yourself 100% - you deserve this! When you give yourself this power back you will have no other choice but to feel confident in every decision you make - I promise! Confident people, attract confident people and from there amazing things can happen.

There is nothing more powerful than believing in yourself. I mean, if you don't believe in yourself who else will?

XX, Priss

2 comments:

  1. Great, great post! Thank you for sharing your inspiring thoughts and words!!

    ReplyDelete