Featured Categories

I Swiped Right on Being a #BossBabe | My Bumble Success Story

Monday, May 28, 2018



I am so excited to finally share some exciting news with you guys. I have swiped right on being a boss babe with Bumble! I am one of the new queen bee's in Los Angeles, which means I get to host amazing events to empower and connect women! It is a serious DREAM! If you don't know what bumble is, here is the low down:

"Bumble was first founded to challenge the antiquated rules of dating. Now, Bumble empowers users to connect with confidence whether dating, networking, or meeting friends online. We’ve made it not only necessary but acceptable for women to make the first move, shaking up outdated gender norms. We prioritize kindness and respect, providing a safe online community for users to build new relationships."

You may know Bumble as a dating app and be thinking to yourself, "um, Priscilla...Colton...?!". Not to worry because Bumble is so much more than just a dating app now with BumbleBFF (girl tribe generator) and BumbleBizz (business connections), which is why I am so excited! Colton and I have never been better (almost 5 years strong- woot woot) and he is over the moon to see me with such an amazing company. 



When the Bumble Hive came to Los Angles I knew I had to pop in to see what all the buzz was about. I had just launched 'Boss Babes The Series' and was so inspired by the incredible story of the Bumble CEO, Whitney Wolfe. When I visited, I was totally in awe and even more intrigued to find out how I could be involved in this movement they had started. I immediately signed up for the app and started to swipe right on new connections for girlfriends and business. This is when I connected with Bumble's amazing field marketing manager, Natalie Scott. I was so lucky to connect with her, because it was the beginning to this amazing journey I have with Bumble now. When I say that you create your own destiny this is a perfect example! When Natalie and I first connected I immediately messaged her on the app explaining how much I love their philosophy. I asked if I could take her for coffee to pick her brain about Bumble and how they have been so successful. She was in town for just the night and said that I could meet her at The Hive to chat! I totally dropped everything I was doing and did just that. When we sat down to chat we immediately hit it off and the rest is history...


I now host events in Los Angeles every month to bring people together and empower women. How much better can it get? I am so thankful and inspired by this amazing company and can't wait to see where this journey will take me! I am a busy bee these days working for Extra and hosting these events, but I have never been happier. 

Want to keep up with events in LA? 


Here is to living out our dreams babes,
Priscilla 








No comments:

Post a Comment