Featured Categories

XXIV KARAT graphic tee + leather leggings

Wednesday, August 13, 2014





{Photo Cred: Kristen Watson}

Tank: 24 Karat
Leggings: Marshall's {similar here}
Shoes: Coach and Four {also loving these & these}
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 
Bangles: Styles for Less

So..I have been looking for the perfect graphic tee and wheeww I have finally found one that I pretty much adore. I usually am not that much of a gold person but for some reason I have been obsessing over it lately. My bedroom is now white and gold and I've been online binge shopping for all things gold. Is it a problem?..maybe (don't judge)! I love these tanks {also come in tees} because I can still look awesome while still being super comfy & who doesn't love that? p.s. I warned you these shoes weren't going anywhere in my "color me happy" post so I had to stick to my word(;

HAPPY HUMP DAY

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

2 comments:

  1. Your liquid leggings look super cute!!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those leggings, you look super cool ;)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete