Featured Categories

embrace your comfy side

Monday, September 15, 2014


(Let's take a moment to look at that smile)





Top: New York & Co.//Shorts: Old Navy//Shoes: Bandolino//
Necklace:Forever 21//Sunnies:Carlos by Carlos Santana//Rings:James Avery (here+here)

Feat. BANDIT

Lets just say I have been CRAZY busy so I am so sorry I have not posted but it's time to get back in the swing of things, now that summer is out and the new school year is back in. With so much going on I have no clue where I am going to find "me time". Don't get me wrong I love being busy but sometimes I just need to do quality R&R.

With such a variety of things going on in my life I've found it very important to embrace the comfy side of my closet but that doesn't mean I have to stop caring does it? NO! You can never go wrong with a simple flowy tank and plain white shorts (oops..did I just say that after labor day?)

Own your own style and feel comfortable in whatever you wear! Let's make this week better than the rest, and try to be your own kind of beautiful♥

I have missed you dearly

xoxo, priss

♥ stay connected ♥

 photo FACEBOOK_zps57105c82.png  photo PINTEREST_zps11671223.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps6e393ca4.png  photo TWITTER_zpsf36900a6.png  photo YOUTUBE_zpsec6fb99a.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment